Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

I can't believe my baby has started kindergarten. Where has the time gone! He was so excited to go. We picked out his Transformers backpack a few weeks before school and it can actually transform from Bubmlebee to Optimus Prime. He had a great first couple of weeks of school. He was even kissing girls by the second day. Or at least they were trying to kiss him, but when I asked him if he kissed any back he said "just one". It took him a while to learn all the names of his friends and when I asked them what they looked like he said "one is black and one is brown". So, his best friends are Daryl and Leo. We walk to everyday with Daryl and Victoria who live right around the corner. Which was a nice suprise to know he has so many friends who live close by. He really loves school and I think he has a crush on his teacher who is young and pretty, or as Andrew tells me "she not pretty she's beautiful". I know he likes school a lot, but it is like pulling teeth. He hates telling me anything. This is what I get from him after I ask a few questions "Every answer to your question is yes, yes, and yes!". I am looking forward to see what the next few months hold.







Poor Marc had to travel out of town for work and

missed the first day.


1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh he looks so old! Yikes! Hope he has a great year!