Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

What a fun Halloween we had this year. Andrew was so excited to be a Red Power Ranger! Why he always has to pick a super hot costume, I don't know. He wore the mask for like 5 seconds and that was it. We went trick-or-treating with his bff Daryl. I walked with Andrew and friends the first half and dad pulled the twins in the wagon then we switched and I took the twins home. My mom and dad were here this year to enjoy the kids and it was a lot of fun. I have to say the twins looked super cute, but as always we couldn't get any real good pictures of them. Bernadette had the whole carrying the pumpkin with her to get candy, yet she wasn't all excited about going to the doors. Timothy on the other had, could careless about his pumpkin, but was all about going to the door.




Eeeeww! Pumpkin guts!


Bernadette looks so happy to be here. Messy hair and all.


Andrew came up with the pumpkin face all on his own.




I think we got almost all the shapes.



Mommy and Daddy got to dress up this year too.

Velma and Shaggy
I had wanted Andrew to be Scooby Doo and the twins to

be Freddy and Daphne, but he didn't want to.


Red Power Ranger costume

circa. 2003


At least they are all looking in the general direction of the camera.



Time to go Mickey, Minnie and Power Ranger


One day we will get a good picture of all 3 kids.



Let me go mom! I want to go eat my candy!



This is at the pumpkin patch over by our house.

He did NOT want to take any pictures.



Looking at this picture makes me see how big he has gotten.

I have one of him in front of this windmill every year.


LOVE this picture! Can you believe they are both

smiling and looking in the same direction!


1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't believe how big Andrew is!! You guys all looked so cute in your costumes:)